Interested in Becoming a Vendor?
The festival is rain or shine. Vendor fees are non-refundable. There is a 10% discount if the application and fees are received by May 1.
Application Deadline: June 1
- If you are interested in an application, please complete the form below or contact Marcy McKinney.
- Enclose checks for all fees.
- Enclose photos of your products and booth setup (Set up measurements would be helpful).
- All vendors are required to provide TWO SEPARATE certificates of insurance (minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence). One will list Smoked Country Jam LLC (P.O. Box 175 Avis, PA 17721) as additional insured & in the certificate holder box and the other listing Quiet Oaks Campground LLC and David and Carla Flack (88 Quiet Oaks Lane Cross Fork, PA 17729) as additionally insured & in the certificate holder box.
- Food vendors must provide PA Food License and Serve Safe Certificate.
- Activity/Merchandise: $125 (12×12 max. size)
- Food vendor: $175 (24×24 max. size)
Set up times are Tuesday, 12:00 – 8:00pm, Wednesday, 12:00 – 8:00pm and Thursday, 8:00am – 3:00pm. Plan to arrive early. Music begins Thursday at 4:00PM.
NO SET-UP or break down WILL BE ALLOWED DURING MUSIC. A member of the vendor committee will direct you to your site. Vending locations, once designated, may not be switched. There will be no vehicles moved into the vending area between 3:00pm on Thursday through 12:00pm on Saturday.
Two vendors (w/primitive camping) are included with each vending fee. Wristbands will be provided upon arrival and must be worn at all times. $80 will be charged for each additional person over age 16 employed by or accompanying the vendor. Youth 12-16 years of age are $30. Children under 12 years of age are free.
Each vendor may have only one vehicle and one camper/tent in the vendor camping/parking area. Space is available for your campers under 21’ or tent near or behind your vendor space. We will try our best to accommodate you close to your space. Additional parking is available in our parking area if needed. Camper parking with electric included is $50.00 entire weekend. Tent camping is free. Note: Water and sewer are not available at your site.
The Smoked Country Jam festival committee is NOT RESPONSIBLE for vendor’s property at any time during the festival. You must provide your own security. PA SALES TAX is the responsibility of the vendor.
Vendors are responsible for all trash & recycling containers for their booths. All vendors must clean their area completely before leaving the festival.
Water access is limited. All vendors will need to provide water necessary for vending needs as well as campers. Also, your vending area may be slightly sloped, bring wheel chocks to secure your trailer’s wheels. We have designated vendor sites that, because of safety concerns, will not be changed.
If electrical requirement is 30 Amps and above there will be an additional charge of $50. You will need to provide your own extension cords and power strips. Please try to use fluorescent and twinkle lights to save electricity.
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor at Smoked Country Jam, please complete the form below. Thank you for your interest!
© 2020 Smoked Country Jam, LLC